Join us for an evening of storytelling!
Doors open 6:00 PM for dining before (and during the show)
Show starts 7:30 PM
5 Tellers: true stories, first person, off-book
* Angel Simmons: author, speaker, runway model
* Judi Goshen: writer, actor, storyteller
* Dave Barish: story listener by day / storyteller by night
* Monique Café: commercial actress, traveler, golfer
* Dr. Karen O’Donnell: producer, host, dentist that gives her patients homemade fudge.
What happens when we turn off our phones, gadgets, screens and distractions to sit and listen? really listen to one another? Magic happens!! Homewood Stories magic that is.
Experience for yourself the genuine connection, a community event, a sense of belonging – — of ‘coming home’ by turning off distractions and tuning in to each other…..
The Ravisloe Kitchen has created a ‘light fare’ show menu ‘just for us’ for dining before and/or during the show! THE BAR WILL BE OPEN EARLY AND during the show Show Special – $18 bottles of wine!!
COME join us early for dinner…please be sure your order is placed by 7:10 as service is suspended during the show…(and everyone loves an on time start). Thank you! Best part of the night is having YOU in the beautiful audience!