“April Showers us with Stories”
Come join us for an evening of storytelling!
Doors open at 6:00 PM for dining before (and during the show)
Show starts at 7:30 PM
5 Tellers – true, stories, first person, off-book
* Jacquie Caston – Homewood Stories fan, making her debut
* Jason Kelleher – returns, after time off to get a masters degree and become a father.
* Megan Wells – award winning story and theater artist www.meganwells.com
* Sybil Desta – Chicago based storyteller, with a distinct voice.
* Dr. Karen O’Donnell -producer, host, dentist that gives her patients homemade fudge.
What happens when we turn off our phones, gadgets, screens and distractions to sit and listen? really listen to one another? Magic happens!! Homewood Stories magic that is…
Experience for yourself the genuine connection, a community event, a sense of belonging – — of ‘coming home’ by turning off distractions and tuning in to each other…..
The Ravisloe Kitchen has created a ‘light fare’ show menu ‘just for us’ for dining before and/or during the show!
THE BAR WILL BE OPEN EARLY AND during the show
Show Special – $18 bottles of wine!!
COME and order dinner early …please be sure your order is placed by 7:10 as service is suspended during the show……Thank you!
Best part of the night is having YOU in the beautiful audience!