Come join us to celebrate the Spring Equinox and the first day of Spring!
Come early and come hungry so we can break bread together! Ravisloe is opening their kitchen JUST for us with a simple menu > Reuben Egg rolls (for St Patrick’ Day) Chicken Salad Wraps, Cheeseburger, or Chicken breast sandwich….everything comes with fries. (official menu will be posted on Facebook soon)
Doors open > before 6:00 PM > pre-show dinner music by Kirk Lindstrom
Show starts at 7:30 PM
Cover $15 in advance/$20 at the door > For tickets >> https://bpt.me/33563571
True stories, first person, off-book
* Marla Gordon > transplanted to Flossmoor from the North Shore, sales person at heart, making her debut as a storyteller.
* Phyllis Porche > storyteller, fiction writer, and teacher from the southside of Chicago,now south suburbs
* Arch Jamjun > two-time Moth Grandslam champion,co-curator for OUTspoken, GBLTQ storytelling show at Sidetrack in Chicago and co-producer of Talk Stories, an Asian American Show.
* Elizabeth Gomez > writer, storyteller, Founder of Windy City Rollers Roller Derby, host of drinkers with writing problems.
* Dr. Karen ODonnell: Producer, host, dentist that gives her patients homemade fudge.
What happens when we turn off our phones, gadgets, screens and distractions to sit and listen? really listen to one another? Magic happens!! Homewood Stories magic that is >
Experience for yourself the genuine connection, a community event, a sense of belonging – — of ‘coming home’ by turning off distractions and tuning in to each other…..
Best part of the night is having YOU in the beautiful audience!
Doors open at 6 PM so you can Come early to enjoy dinner before or during the show!
Show Special >> $18 bottles of wine!
Questions > contact Dr. Karen O’Donnell > email@example.com 708-798-2224
for tickets click here
>to sign up on our email list go to > https://tinyurl.com/y74d8ngo
<all sales final>